Current Size: 100%
Welcome to Jobability | access to livelihoods
Jobability is an initiative of Leonard Cheshire Disability supported by Accenture. The aim of Jobability is to use technology to reach out to persons with disabilities to access job opportunities and also their professional growth.
Jobability is visualized to address the need for centralised system of information flow for all the stakeholders, including individual persons with disabilities, organisations, employers, training centres, government etc.
Through Jobability, it is envisaged that a person with disability seeking skills development and employment support can also get information about self employment, schemes and benefits available, information about training programs and other services, resource guidelines, recent developments in the disability sector, policies and programmes, and other relevant details of one’s choice.
To get started with, a full registration with Jobability will provide access to everything to find the right employment.
Register with us now and gain access to the following features and functions:
- Apply for Jobs Online:Search and apply for Jobs, Voluntary Work or Work Placements by using the job search function.
- Manage your job search: Devise a smart job action plan, and keep a record of all your job applications.
- Receive Advice & Guidance:Use email or book a face to face meeting with our team of well qualified advisors who can provide relevant information and advice to help you to improve your employment prospects.
- Career Information: Access information, advice and guidance that will support you through your job seeking journey.
- Access Learning Opportunities: Search and sign up for training courses to help you 'brush up' your skills or work towards an accredited qualification.