Current Size: 100%
Welcome to Jobability | access to livelihoods
Jobability is an initiative of Leonard Cheshire Disability - South Asia supported by Accenture. This website provides various information related to Livelihoods opportunity for Persons with Disabilities in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Once you have completed a full registration with Jobability, you will have access to everything you need to find the right job for you. Register with us now and gain access to the following features and functions:
- Receive Advice & Guidance: Use email or book a face to face meeting with our team of well qualified advisors who can provide relevant information and advice to help you to improve your employment prospects.
- CV Support: Send your current CV and can ask a professional advisor to review your CV.
- Career Information: Access information, advice and guidance that will support you through your job seeking journey.
- Apply for Jobs Online: Search and apply for Jobs, Voluntary Work or Work Placements by using the job search function.
- Access Learning Opportunities: Search and sign up for training courses to help you 'brush up' your skills or work towards an accredited qualification.
- Manage your job search: Devise a smart job action plan, and keep a record of all your job applications.