"Special Need Assessment Camp for Persons with Disabilities” A Saturation Initiative by Cheshire Homes, Livelihoods Resource Centre (LRC), Coimbatore and GVG Group of Companies at Rudhraveni Muthusamy Polytechnic College – Palappampatti, Udumalpet on 20.11.2016 (Sunday) between 9.00 am to 3.30pm. Tmt. Jeyandhi., IAS. Collector, Tirupur District will be presided over the program along with officials of other Govt. Departments (e.g) Revenue Divisional Officer, Municipal Commissioner and entire team from District Differently abled office – Tirupur.
Following activity has been schedule under a roof on the day of event.
- Vocational Training Facilitation
- Job facilitation (Job fair)
- Self-employment assessment
- Govt. Scheme referral (on-time facilitation with Govt Department)
- Limb measurements (Exisitng PWDs and New PWDs)
- Medical Camp - (Karpagam Medical College & Aravind eye hospital jointly organized by Sri. - Sri bajaji Charitable trust, Arima Sangam & Rotary – Udumalpet)