The Selection Trials for World Para Athletics Junior Championships Nottwil 2019 will be conducted by Paralympic Committee of India (PCI) at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi – 110003 on 14th May 2019
- The Athlete must have active World Para Athletics Licence for 2019 session (IPC Licence for Athletics)
- Valid Passport (At least 1-year validity)
- Guide Runner must have active World Para Athletics Licence for 2019 session
- An Athlete must be aged minimum between 14 and 19 years old as on 31st December 2019.
- Athletes Age categories for participation in the above Championships Under-17/ Under-20 will be eligible for the trials
- Under-17(U17):- Boys and Girls: Any Athletes born in 2003,2004 or 2005
- Under-20(U20):- Boys and Girls:- Any Athletes born in 2000,2001 or 2002
- Athletes can participate only under the Class/category mentioned in their SDMS Number. Athletes participating other than Class/category mentioned in their SDMS Number will be disqualified.
- All Athletes must ensure their events available in the information pack(enclosed) for World Para Athletics Junior Championships Nottwil 2019
- Athletes have to make their own arrangements to reach and depart to the selection trials venue Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi 110003
- No TA / DA, Food and Accommodation will be provided by PCI.
- Selection trials will start at 09.00AM on 14th May 2019. All Athletes have to be present at 08.00AM for selection trials. Late Presence will not be entertained.
Eligible Athletes can fill this entry form for registration up to 5th
May 2019. Registration form- https://forms.gle/bW4Yict2wFbtY3t2A .
Documents required at the time of Trials:_
All Athletes must bring the following documents and Photocopy(1set) at the time of selection Trials.
- IPC LICENCE for 2019 and SDMS ID.(one Photocopy)
- Copy of Medical Disability Certificate duly signed and stamped by a Govt Doctor/ hospital.
- Valid Passport (At least 01-year validity) with one Photocopy.
- Two Passport size Photographs(white background,size35”45”,with 80 percent Face) .
For any query regarding Eligibility Criteria, you may contact Mr Girraj Singh, Chairperson STC (Athletics), PCI (+91 9810778257) and regarding entry to Mr. Dinesh Kumar (+91 9416904430).