The facility of Scribe / Reader would be allowed to Visually Impaired (VH) and Orthopedically Challenged (OH) candidates who have disability of 40% or more if so desired by the person. The facility of scribe is meant for only those candidates with disabilities who have physical limitation to write including that of speed. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- TSICET-2019 Hall ticket
- TSICET-2019 Filled in Application Form
- Disability Certificate (Xerox copy) VH and OH (locomotor disability and cerebral palsy) minimum of 40% impairment
- Scribe details
- <ul segoe="" ui",="" roboto,="" "helvetica="" neue",="" arial,="" "noto="" sans",="" sans-serif,="" "apple="" color="" emoji",="" "segoe="" ui="" symbol",="" emoji";="" font-size:="" 22px;="" background-color:="" rgb(255,="" 255,="" 255);"="">
- The scribe can be from any academic discipline.
- Both, the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe. Further, in case it later transpires that the candidate/scribe has suppressed any material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the test/ examination.
- Candidates with disability who have physical limitation to write including that of speed shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per the guidelines referred to above, but uses scribe in the examination shall be disqualified.
- Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he/she is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the above guidelines. Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified.
- http://Scribe Guidelines and Application