AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023:
The Health Medical and Family Welfare Department CFW AP has published a job notification for the recruitment of staff nurses in 2023, with a total of 434 post. This recruitment is open for the residing of Andhra Pradesh who possess qualifications such as BSc Nursing, GNM Nursing, and other relevant nursing certifications.
So Interested candidates can submit their online applications for the AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023. Before completing the registration form, applicants are advised to carefully review the official notification. This notification will provide details on eligibility criteria, age requirements, application deadline for the AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 short Details
|Conducting Body||Health Medical and Family Welfare Department CFW AP|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Starting date of online application||21/09/2023 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date of online application||05/10/2023|
|Age Limit||21 years to 42 years|
|Job Location||Andra Pradesh|
AP Staff Nurse 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational |
|Staff Nurse||Candidates must be passed GNM Nursing/BSc Nursing/ and relevant courses from a recognised university in India.||434 Post- Zone-I 86 Post, Zone-II 220 Post, Zone-III 34 Post, and Zone-IV 94 Post|
AP Staff Nurse 2023 Pay scale
Age Limit as on 01.07.2023
Candidates must be between 21 years to 42 years. Age Relaxation for upper age as per Andrapradesh State Government rules.
For SC/ST/BC candidates – 5 years.
For EX Service man – 3 years.
For differently abled person – 10 years.
Application Fees for AP Staff Nurse 2023
|Method of fee payment||Offline Demand Draft|
AP Staff Nurse Selection Process 2023
Candidates for AP Staff Nurse 2023, will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/ Merit List/Document verifications.
How to apply AP Staff Nurse Application Form 2023?
Here are the steps for interested candidates to apply
- Visit the official website of AP Health Department at https://cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the website and click on the ‘AP Staff Nurse & Other Advertisement’ to access the official notification.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link and provide all the necessary information, including details regarding eligibility criteria, age limits, educational qualifications, required documents, and any other specified information.
- Once you have completed the AP Staff Nurse & Other Registration form online, the applicant must also send a physical copy of the form to the following address: [Provide the postal address here].
- Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp, Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem Visakhapatnam
- RDMHS, Govt General Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravram
- RDMHS, Aswini Hospital Backside Old Itukulabatti Road, Guntur
- RDMHS, Old RIMS Kadapa.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
What is the total number of vacancies for AP Staff Nurse 2023?
There are total 443 post for AP staff Nurse 2033.
What is the advertisement number for AP Staff Nurse 2023?
What is the application fees for AP staffe Nurse 2023?
Application Fees are Rs 500 for OC candidates and 300 for SC/ST/BC candidates.
What is the official website of AP staff Nurse?