RPSC RAS Prelims admit card 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the admit cards for the Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Preliminary Examination 2023 on September 28th. Aspiring candidates who have submitted their applications for the examination can now access and download the RPSC RAS Prelims admit card 2023 directly from the SSO portal, accessible at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Furthermore, candidates are advised to visit the commission’s official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, to find pertinent and additional information.
To download the RAS Prelims admit card once it becomes available, candidates are required to provide their application number and date of birth.
Rajasthan RAS Prelims 2023 hall ticket – Short details
|Recruitment Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||RAS Prelims 2023|
|Post Name||Group A & B (State Services)|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th September 2023|
|Exam Date||01st October 2023|
How to Download RPSC RAS Prelims admit card 2023?
Here are the steps to access and download your RPSC RAS Prelims admit card:
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. You can also find a direct link to the admit card download on the RPSC website.
- If a direct link to download the admit card is provided, click on it. If not, log in to the portal using your credentials.
- Once logged in, locate and click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Download your hall ticket and carefully review the instructions and exam center details. Ensure that your photo, signature, and personal information are accurately printed.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of your admit card to bring with you on the exam day.
RPSC is scheduled to conduct the RAS Prelims examination on Sunday, October 1st, in a single shift, from 11 am to 2 pm.
Candidates are advised to arrive at the examination venue at least 60 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for necessary security checks and identification. Late entry will not be permitted.
For identification purposes, candidates must carry a color printout of their primary Aadhar card. In exceptional cases where the primary Aadhar card is unavailable, alternative photo ID proofs such as a driver’s license, passport, or voter ID will be accepted, as stated by RPSC.